Flash YN 560
YN 560 is a bran-new flash specially designed for professional creative photography. Compared with YN460-II and YN460, it has the following bran-new features:
- A bran-new appearance: The bran-new appearance looks more beautiful, creditable, comfortable and professional.
- New power zoom function: By pushing the button on the flash, it can make the flash covered focal length range from 24 to 105mm.
- GN58 @ ISO100, 105mm: YONGNUO gives YN560 a higher guide number which reaches the level of the mainstream hot shoe flashes.
- The improved wireless triggering sensor: YONGNUO improves the wireless triggering sensor for YN560, which makes the S1 and S2 mode can be used in outdoor environment and the wireless triggering distance is as long as 15m..
- Sound indicator: When the charging process is finished, the flash will give a tick sound, so you may concentrate on the creation process. (Note: the sound can be closed).
- New charging socket for external power pack: YN560 adds a charging socket for external power pack, to meet your higher demand for charging recycle.
- New PC synchronous port: YN560 adds a standard PC synchronous port, which makes it simpler for you to use the PC synchronous line.
- Super speed of charging recycle: It only takes 3 seconds in charging after full power output. Even without new batteries, you can get the super charging speed that it only needs 4~5 seconds; so you can completely get rid of the nightmare of anxious waiting for charging. In addition, you can use the external power pack to accelerate the charging speed once more.
- Supporting high-speed continuous shooting: Under the output level of 1/8 or below, YN560 can support the 8FPS high-speed continuous shooting.
- The improved power saving mode: YONGNUO designs the power saving mode for YN560. In the power saving mode, the flash will get automatic shutdown sooner; in the non-saving mode, it will take a longer time before automatic shutdown.
- The more fine output control: The output control of YN560 is more fine, which ranges from 1/128 to 1/1 and each class of flash output has 8 small fine tuning stalls; With its zooming flash head, YN560 makes you nearly achieve your anticipant lighting effect.
The automatic setting saving: YN560 can automatically save your current setting.